Hiding product manage tabs and calculating rates

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM Hiding product manage tabs and calculating rates

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      hello4
      Participant

Hello again,

I have a requirement where I want my vendors to enter only a few pieces of information while the others are to be submitted automatically when they submit products for review. I managed to get most of them done thanks to this solution you’ve provided before: https://wclovers.com/forums/topic/how-can-i-hide-unnecessary-fields-in-product-publishing-page-and-preset-values/#post-35600

Now I have a couple of tabs which I would like to hide using the same methods so on load, the focus will be on the visible tab. https://goo.gl/vXbGmA In this case I want only Costs tab to be visible. I can hide the other two using CSS but it doesn’t give the focus to visible tab. Could you kindly help me with this?

Further, I like to calculate the base cost of the item using the block cost that vendor enters. For example if they enter the block cost as 400, I want to divide it by 10, add 50 to it. Is there a filter/action hook that I can use to achieve it? I know how to do it using default WooCommerce backend but no clue how to do it using the WCFM.

Just so you know, I just left a review for WCFM on WordPress.org. Hope you like it.

Many thanks in advance!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

First of all, thanks for the review and have a great new year ahead 🙂

*** Now I have a couple of tabs which I would like to hide using the same methods so on load, the focus will be on the visible tab. https://goo.gl/vXbGmA In this case I want only Costs tab to be visible. I can hide the other two using CSS but it doesn’t give the focus to visible tab. Could you kindly help me with this?

– What do you mean by focus on tab? On select “Bookable Product” cost tab will be open!

*** Further, I like to calculate the base cost of the item using the block cost that vendor enters. For example if they enter the block cost as 400, I want to divide it by 10, add 50 to it. Is there a filter/action hook that I can use to achieve it? I know how to do it using default WooCommerce backend but no clue how to do it using the WCFM.

– Check this code. So, you may use “wcfm_booking_data_factory” filter to implement your “Base Cost” calculation –

$errors = $product->set_props( apply_filters( 'wcfm_booking_data_factory', array(
      			'apply_adjacent_buffer'      => isset( $wcfm_products_manage_form_data['_wc_booking_apply_adjacent_buffer'] ),
      			'base_cost'                  => wc_clean( $wcfm_products_manage_form_data['_wc_booking_base_cost'] ),
      			'buffer_period'              => wc_clean( $wcfm_products_manage_form_data['_wc_booking_buffer_period'] ),
      			'calendar_display_mode'      => wc_clean( $wcfm_products_manage_form_data['_wc_booking_calendar_display_mode'] ),
      			'cancel_limit_unit'          => wc_clean( $wcfm_products_manage_form_data['_wc_booking_cancel_limit_unit'] ),
      			'cancel_limit'               => wc_clean( $wcfm_products_manage_form_data['_wc_booking_cancel_limit'] ),
      			'cost'                       => wc_clean( $wcfm_products_manage_form_data['_wc_booking_cost'] ),
      			'default_date_availability'  => wc_clean( $wcfm_products_manage_form_data['_wc_booking_default_date_availability'] ),
      			'display_cost'               => wc_clean( $wcfm_products_manage_form_data['_wc_display_cost'] ),
      			'duration_type'              => wc_clean( $wcfm_products_manage_form_data['_wc_booking_duration_type'] ),
      			'duration_unit'              => wc_clean( $wcfm_products_manage_form_data['_wc_booking_duration_unit'] ),
      			'duration'                   => wc_clean( $wcfm_products_manage_form_data['_wc_booking_duration'] ),
      			'enable_range_picker'        => isset( $wcfm_products_manage_form_data['_wc_booking_enable_range_picker'] ),
      			'max_date_unit'              => wc_clean( $wcfm_products_manage_form_data['_wc_booking_max_date_unit'] ),
      			'max_date_value'             => wc_clean( $wcfm_products_manage_form_data['_wc_booking_max_date'] ),
      			'max_duration'               => wc_clean( $wcfm_products_manage_form_data['_wc_booking_max_duration'] ),
      			'min_date_unit'              => wc_clean( $wcfm_products_manage_form_data['_wc_booking_min_date_unit'] ),
      			'min_date_value'             => wc_clean( $wcfm_products_manage_form_data['_wc_booking_min_date'] ),
      			'min_duration'               => wc_clean( $wcfm_products_manage_form_data['_wc_booking_min_duration'] ),
      			'qty'                        => wc_clean( $wcfm_products_manage_form_data['_wc_booking_qty'] ),
      			'requires_confirmation'      => isset( $wcfm_products_manage_form_data['_wc_booking_requires_confirmation'] ),
      			'user_can_cancel'            => isset( $wcfm_products_manage_form_data['_wc_booking_user_can_cancel'] ),
      		), $new_product_id, $product, $wcfm_products_manage_form_data ) );

Well, your one code is pending. I will give yo that soon.

Thank You

hello4
      Participant

Hello,

Thanks for the quick reply.

Regarding the tabs, when I hide the Booking Options and Availability tabs using CSS, it hides those tabs but the page doesn’t load with the focus to Costs tab (https://goo.gl/zc62Ve). Here’s my CSS code:

#wcfm_products_manage_form_availability_head, #wcfm_products_manage_form_booking_options_head {
      display: none;
      }

Unfortunately I couldn’t figure out how to calculate the base cost using the entered block cost either so any help on that also highly appreciated.

Thanks and regards,

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Please use this code to focus at “Cost” tab –

add_filter( 'wcfm_product_type_default_tab', function( $default_tabs ) {
      	if( isset( $default_tabs['booking'] ) ) {
      		$default_tabs['booking'] = 'wcfm_products_manage_form_costs_head';
      	}
      	return $default_tabs;
      });

Base cost calculation code –

add_filter( 'wcfm_booking_data_factory', function( $booking_data, $new_product_id, $product, $wcfm_products_manage_form_data ) {
      	$block_cost = $booking_data['cost'];

// Calculation
      	$booking_data['base_cost'] = ((float) $block_cost/10) + 50;

return $booking_data;
      }, 50, 4 );

Thank you

hello4
      Participant

Hello there,

First code worked without any issues. I had to make a couple of changes for the second to get work. Actually it is relate to something that I wanted to mention before. Have you noticed that on product manage screen that you are using ‘base cost’ and ‘block costs’ the other way around? Please see the screenshot. https://goo.gl/ya4Q72 Hopefully you can fix this in a future release.

Many thanks for the help!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Thanks, we will definitely take care of this in next update.

hello4
      Participant

Hello again,

One last question relate to this. Is there a way to add a pricing range when vendors submit their details? Your customised plugin extension has this which I thought would work to add a range but I couldn’t get that to work:

if( isset( $cost_fields[‘_wc_booking_cost_rules’] ) ) {
      $cost_fields_rules = array ( 0 => array ( ‘type’ => ‘days’, ‘from_custom’ => ”, ‘to_custom’ => ”, ‘from_months’ => ”, ‘to_months’ => ”, ‘from_weeks’ => ”, ‘to_weeks’ => ”, ‘from_days’ => ‘1’, ‘to_days’ => ‘7’, ‘from_time’ => ”, ‘to_time’ => ”, ‘from_count’ => ”, ‘to_count’ => ”, ‘base_modifier’ => ”, ‘base_cost’ => 3000, ‘block_modifier’ => ”, ‘block_cost’ => 5000 ) );
      $cost_fields[‘_wc_booking_cost_rules’][‘value’] = $cost_fields_rules;
      }

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Do you want set default cost rules ?

Thank You

hello4
      Participant

Please see the attached screenshot. I am trying to set that up but so far I’ve had no luck. I use this to update it from the admin dashboard which works fine, but for this to work the product needs to be approved/published from admin dashboard:

//Calculate and set base and block costs
      add_action( ‘woocommerce_process_product_meta_booking’, ‘modify_bookable_product_costs’, 100, 1 );

function modify_bookable_product_costs( $product_id ){
      // Get an instance of the WC_Product object
      $product = wc_get_product( $product_id );

// We check that we have a block cost before
      if ( $product->get_block_cost() > 0 ){
      // Calculation
      $new_booking_cost = ( $product->get_block_cost() * 0.05 ) + 100;

$product->set_cost( $new_booking_cost ); // Set the new calculated cost in the product
      $product->save(); // Save the product data

//Adjusting cost for 8 days
      $pricing = array(
      array(
      ‘type’ => ‘blocks’,
      ‘cost’ => 0.875,
      ‘modifier’ => ‘times’,
      ‘base_cost’ => $new_booking_cost,
      ‘base_modifier’ => ‘equals’,
      ‘from’ => 2,
      ‘to’ => 2
      )
      );

update_post_meta( $product_id, ‘_wc_booking_pricing’, $pricing );
      }
      }

Basically, all I want is to save the data that I pass to $pricing array, when vendors submits their products for approval.

Thanks and regards,

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

OK, write same code on WCFM this hook – do_action( ‘after_wcfm_products_manage_meta_save’, $new_product_id, $wcfm_products_manage_form_data );

Write code on higher priority.

Thank You

hello4
      Participant

Many thanks! It works great.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

You are welcome 🙂

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Hiding product manage tabs and calculating rates’ is closed to new replies.