Hiding some specific fields and translations

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM Hiding some specific fields and translations

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Yourcarfinder
      Participant

Hi,

I’ve used Loco translate to change a good portion of WCFM’s text however there is a fairly large number of text that i can’t find.

The entire dashboard “Settings” where you enter Email, Phone, Logo, Banner etc i’ve been unable to translate.

On the register page “Store Phone”

“Store” within the settings menu-name

Within the settings-menu i would like to hide SEO and Customer support items.

This last one i don’t know if you can help or not. I’m using the Ultimate Woo commerce plug-in to add auctions to WCFM and i’m wondering if there are some snipptes to hide the fields in the auction data tab?

Depending on some things i need to either hide the whole “Auction data” tab or the fields that data is input (See screen shot)

Thanks

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Yourcarfinder
      Participant

I found the labels for the dashboard in the .php files and have successfully changed them but from my understanding these will be undone everytime the plugin updates. I wish i knew more about how snippets code works but my main skill set is around design and not code.

Hello,

The entire dashboard “Settings” where you enter Email, Phone, Logo, Banner etc i’ve been unable to translate.
      >> Try the below code in your theme’s functions.php –

add_filter('wcfm_marketplace_settings_fields_general','wcfm_marketplace_translate_settings_fields_general',10,2);
      function wcfm_marketplace_translate_settings_fields_general($fields, $user_id) {
      	$fields['store_email']['label'] = 'Storez Email';
      	$fields['phone']['label'] = 'Storez phone';
      	$fields['gravatar']['label'] = 'Storez Logo';
      	$fields['banner']['label'] = 'Storez banner';
      	$fields['banner_type']['label'] = 'Storez banner type';
      	return $fields;
      }
      add_filter('wcfm_marketplace_settings_fields_brand','wcfm_marketplace_translate_brand_settings_fields_general',10,2);
      function wcfm_marketplace_translate_brand_settings_fields_general($fields, $user_id) {

$fields['gravatar']['label'] = 'Storez Logo';
      	$fields['banner']['label'] = 'Storez banner';
      	$fields['banner_type']['label'] = 'Storez banner type';
      	return $fields;
      }

On the register page “Store Phone”
      >>For this –

add_filter('wcfm_membership_registration_fields_phone','wcfm_marketplace_translate_registration_fields_phone',10);
      function wcfm_marketplace_translate_registration_fields_phone($fields) {

$fields['user_phone']['label'] = 'Storez Phone';

return $fields;
      }

“Store” within the settings menu-name
      >>For this you need to translate from LOCO translate,
      WP dashboard -> Loco translate ->plugins -> WCFM – WooCommerce Frontend Manager -> select your site language -> search string “Store” and translate -> save

Within the settings-menu i would like to hide SEO and Customer support items.
      >>To hide “SEO” and “customer support” from vendor settings –
      turn off the “SEO” and “Customer Support” capability. (PFA)

To hide “Auction data” tab, it’s also managed by capability.(WCFM dashboard-> Capability). Turn off the “Auction” capability.

Thanks.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Yourcarfinder
      Participant

Hi thanks for the reply,

the register page code did not work see link: https://yourcarfinder.co.uk/sellyourcar/

The dashboard label codes worked thanks.. i maybe able to figure out the rest of the fields based on this

“To hide “Auction data” tab, it’s also managed by capability.(WCFM dashboard-> Capability). Turn off the “Auction” capability.”

If i do that i turns of auctions which is not what i want.. basically out site only needs the ability for the “vendor” to Add in a title, description and images then hit submit and our buyers will then bid on their listing, and since it is for Cars all the bids will be based on Car Value + any extra the buyer is willing to pay. So hiding the field and using default values is the best way for the sellers to list cars for bid. Although the starting value from “empty” to 0 is another matter i’m trying to solve but i don’t think that is WCFM’s code but the plugin or woocomerce itself?.

Thanks

Hello,

Okay! hide auction tab –
      Try this code –

add_action('init',function(){
      	global $WCFM, $WCFMmp, $WCFMu;
      	remove_filter('after_wcfm_products_manage_general', array( $WCFMu->wcfmu_integrations, 'wcfm_yithauction_product_manage_fields' ), 70, 2 );
      	remove_filter('after_wcfm_products_manage_general', array( $WCFMu->wcfmu_integrations, 'wcfm_wcsauction_product_manage_fields' ), 70, 2 );
      });

regarding the register page code did not work see link: https://yourcarfinder.co.uk/sellyourcar/
      >>Try this –

add_filter('wcfm_membership_registration_fields_phone','wcfm_marketplace_translate_registration_fields_phone',10);
      function wcfm_marketplace_translate_registration_fields_phone($fields) {

$fields['user_phone']['label'] = 'Storez Phone';
      	$fields['phone']['label'] = 'Storez Phone';
      	return $fields;
      }

Thanks.

Yourcarfinder
      Participant

Hi,

The register page wording as updated thanks.

The code to hide the auction tab did not work, i am using Woo Ultimate Auctions plug-in (https://auctionplugin.net/) and i could not find any code related to it within the integrations.php so i’m not sure if that method can hide it.

Thanks.

Yes, you are right.
      As of now we have https://yithemes.com/themes/plugins/yith-woocommerce-auctions/ and https://codecanyon.net/item/woocommerce-simple-auctions-wordpress-auctions/6811382 auction plugin support. (https://wclovers.com/wcfm-compatible-plugins/)
      So you can hide this section using css.
      If you unable to hide this section using css, you can provide us the link with temporary access(Set as private reply), then we can guide you accordingly.

Thanks.

Yourcarfinder
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.
      Yourcarfinder
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.

Hello,

We have removed this “Auction tab” using below code-

add_action('init',function(){

remove_filter('wcfm_product_type_default_tab', 'uwa_vendor_support_default_tab');

});
      add_filter( 'wcfm_product_manage_fields_auction_options', function( $options, $product_id,$auction_product ) {
        $options['woo_ua_opening_price']['attributes']['data-required'] = 0;
        return $options;
      }, 50, 3 );

Please be advise for further queries regarding auction contact with the “Ultimate WooCommerce Auction Pro-Business ” plugin support. The plugin has added our WCFM support.

Thanks.

Yourcarfinder
        Participant

Thanks alot 😀

This is perfect and you added in the default value for opening price snippet so that it works

Thank you very much

Yourcarfinder
        Participant

The code however does not seem to work on my other site

where any changes made to any php files directly in the website files?

Thanks

We have also added css –

div#wcfm_products_manage_form_auction_options_head {
          	display:none !important;
          }

Thanks.

hd
      Participant

Hi,

i have a simple question, you wrote that its possible tohide seo and customer support via capabilities.
      I cant see this switch at capabilies of WCMF, which plugin or edition is it?
      Groups&Staff? or Ultimate? or something else?

Thank you and kind regards
      HD

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.