Hola, problemas con la traducción

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM Hola, problemas con la traducción

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      oznisosa
      Participant

Hola , por favor necesito ayuda, algo paso con la ultima actualización del pluguin wcfm marketplace, hay una letra del panel de administración del proveedor que no puedo traducir que es este ( Welcome to your Store Manager ), ya intente utilizando loco translate pero no hay forma de traducir esta letra, quisiera traducirlo al español por favor.

muchas gracias de antemano.

un cordial saludo.

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hello,
      Thanks for getting in touch with us!
      Under Loco Translate >> Plugins, choose WCFM – WooCommerce Frontend Manager. Select your desired language and search for the text ‘Welcome to %s Dashboard’ and make your change.
      Thanks

oznisosa
      Participant

Hola ya lo intente varias veces, y lo que pasa es que no hay esa letra en el traductor de loco translate , tal vez esa palabra no esta preparado para traduccion, esa es la unica explicacion que encontre, despues de probar con todo, limpie todos los cache y tambien e desactivado plugins que estarían causando incompatibilidad,

le dejo capturas de pantalla, donde se muestra que el complemento esta traducido al 100% al español, también muestra que no hay esa letra.

un cordial y afectuoso saludo para usted y muchas gracias por su respuesta.

saludos mis mayores créditos para usted.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hello,
      Kindly press the Sync button and then try searching for the text. This is a known issue for Loco. So, it’s always safe to Sync the list first.
      Thanks

marcinzywy
      Participant

Sushobhan – what you are saying is right, but this is not directly related to what Oznisosa is trying to point out here.

This happened to me too, after last update of WCFM the “Welcome to Your Store Manager” is not being translated by Loco Translate.

Maybe something is missing in the code and the translation does not work for this string any more?

Please see attached screenshot.

Attachments:
        Sushobhan
        Keymaster

Hello,
        You can use the following snippet to achieve your desired outcome-

add_filter('wcfm_dashboard_welcometext', function($welcome_txt) {
            return 'Anything you want';
        });

Meanwhile, I’ll give a look into the Loco string issue.
        Thanks!

marcinzywy
      Participant

Perfect, this code solved the issue. Thank you!

oznisosa
      Participant

Hola, por favor podrian decirme donde insertar el codigo?, es css verdad? Ya lo inserte y sigue igual, loco no reconose esta frace.

Gracias de antemano, saludos.

marcinzywy
      Participant

Hola Oznisosa,

You put this code into functions.php file – this should be in your theme or child theme folder.

If you don’t have child theme you can create one – see this link: https://developer.wordpress.org/themes/advanced-topics/child-themes/

Saludos! 🙂

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Thanks @marcinzywy!

@oznisosa
      , if you don’t have a child theme you can add the code using this plugin – https://wordpress.org/plugins/code-snippets/ as well.

carlosespanad
      Participant

Thank you very much for the solution, I had the same problem and the code fix it successfully!

ferlacalle
      Participant

Fijate de tener seleccionado el idioma español en la configuración general de wordpress y no español de tu país Latinoamerica, a veces es la solución para esta y otras traducciones! Saludos

elkinnaranjo
      Participant

Hello good morning I have used crazy translator for this translation and it does not translate I am from Colombia and I want to put it in Spanish

Attachments:
      Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hi,
      Which text do you want to translate? The image you added has only one string in English “Let’s go to the Dashboard”. Are you talking about this text? Lastly, are you using Loco translate for these translations?
      Let me know.
      Thank You!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.