Holiday Mode removes Vendor user role

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WC Appointment Holiday Mode removes Vendor user role

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      vevie

Hello,

I am using your WCFM with WC Marketplace and directory theme Wyzi and when a vendor activates holiday mode, theur Vendor user role is automatically removed. This looks like a bug, as they are not able to access their WCFM dash so they can never deactivate the holiday mode.

Here is a video:

https://www.useloom.com/share/9d443685aaaf4e89975a0230ac331114 I will send a password in a private comment. Hope it works 🙂

Thank you

vevie
      This reply has been marked as private.
      Eddy Trivulce
      Participant

Hi

I also use the wizi theme and I was going to post on this same type of bug. In fact each time a user modifies his profile in the parameters, his role as a vendor is deleted and he has to request it again. If necessary I can give access to the site as admin to correct the Bug.

Thank you

Eddy

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for get in touch with us.

Tell me one thing, if you are not activate “Vacation” for a vendor and save setting is this working fine? Vendor role still there! Take a test and know me.

Frankly, there is nothing related to vendor user role with vacation mode.
      But, there is many things in your site. What is this “switch user”? Is this not creating mess, are you sure?

How you are able to assign multiple role to an user? Is this option provided by theme?

Thank You

Eddy Trivulce
      Participant

Hi

This is when a change is made in all WCFM settings that the user loses his role as a seller. Not just for the vacation mode.
      For the roles it is an option of the theme and the plugin associated with the theme.

Have a nice day

Thank You

Eddy

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Kindly add this code snippet to your site, hope this will resolve the issue for you –

function wcfm_wcmarketplace_custom_settings_update( $user_id, $wcfm_settings_form ) {
      	if( apply_filters( 'wcfm_is_allow_store_name', true ) ) {
      		$member_user = new WP_User(absint($user_id));
      		$member_user->set_role('dc_vendor');
      	}
      }
      add_action( 'wcfm_wcmarketplace_settings_update', 'wcfm_wcmarketplace_custom_settings_update', 50, 2 );

Thank You

Eddy Trivulce
      Participant

Hi

It’s ok for me 😉

Thank You

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

That’s great 🙂

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Holiday Mode removes Vendor user role’ is closed to new replies.