It's our Birthday and we've reached 30K Active Installs! Take away upto 45% off on our addons!

CLAIM OFFER!
02Day 04Hrs 11Min 04Sec

Hook for Tracking URL or Tracking Info

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Ultimate Hook for Tracking URL or Tracking Info

Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar Ariyo 2 months ago.

• Author
    Ariyo
    Participant

Hi,

I want to make it easier for store managers to update about shipment. Especially when they need to enter Tracking URL (pls see the attachment). AFAIK, logistic companies have specific URL for tracking. All we have to do is input the delivery ID (or invoice number, etc). Most of store managers are having difficulty to remember each URL from the logistic companies. All they know is the order number.

So I want to make it easier for them. My ideas are:
    A. Provide a dropdown-list, so that store managers can easily select. Followed by textbox for the delivery ID. Or,
    B. If it’s too difficult, provide a default value would be OK (rather than to leave it empty). Then store managers can continue from there to input the delivery ID.

Anybody knows what hook is suitable for this?

Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.