How can I control vendor coupon access capability?

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WC Vendors How can I control vendor coupon access capability?

• This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 years ago by WC Lovers.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Abiodun

As I have install your Ultimate version now my vendors get create/edit coupon vapability. But I don’t want to provide them coupon access right now. How can I disable that?

I am not using WC Vendors Pro as your plugin is enough to manage my marketplace along with WC Vendors free version, but WC vendors Free also don’t provide any option to control vendors Coupon access capability.

Please suggest, its really important for me and want a solution very urgently.

Thank you
      Abiodun

Shhiv

Hi Abiodun,

Really glad to know that our plugin is useful for your requirement and you dont’t even need to insall WC Vendors Pro.

I understand your concern and pass to our development team. Hopefully you will get option to control vendor coupon capability under WCMP Settings page.

Thank You
      Shhiv
      Team WC Lovers

Simha

Hi Abiodun,

Pleasure to inform you that we have already updated our plugin and now you have full control over Vendors coupon capability. Please check wp-admin dashboard -> WCFM Options, hope this will heplful for you.

If you have any further query or issue then please feel free to contact us.

Thank You
      Simha
      Support WC Lovers

Abiodun

Thanks WC Lovers team.
      Its a great plugin and I am really happy to use it. Hope you will enrich your plugin in coming days in many ways.

Keep good work.

Thanks
      Abiodun

WC Lovers

Hi Abiodun,

Hope your all issues and concerns have carefully taken care off. If you are fully satisfied then please convey your happiness and satisfaction to the WC Lovers community(and of course the WC Lovers Team!) members with our most coveted treasure, a 5/5 rating on the WordPress.org plugin page.

If you have further any quiries then feel free contact us any time.

Thank You
      Admin
      Team WC Lovers

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The topic ‘How can I control vendor coupon access capability?’ is closed to new replies.