How can I customize the filter in store list?

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Ultimate How can I customize the filter in store list?

Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Gilbert
      Participant

I configure my site to only be available in one country hence, i don’t want the country filter in store-list to show only the state and city remains. I tried adding the country=”” in the short code but after refreshing the page the filter for the country is still there.

Molay Das
      Keymaster

Hi,
      You can go to WooCommerce->Settings->General and choose the country where you want to sell or ship under “Sell to specific countries” and “Ship to specific countries” dropdown and save it. Then remove the country field by adding the below given code in your style.css file.

.wcfm-store-list-page .country_select + .select2 {
      display: none;
      }

Thanks

Gilbert
      Participant

I did the steps above and the country is no longer in the filter however now the state dropdown is empty. It does not shows the states of the country.

Molay Das
        Keymaster

Hi,
        Please choose the specific country for “Sell to specific countries” and “Ship to specific countries” dropdown under wp-admin->WooCommerce->Settings->General and save it?
        If the problem still persists then please share the url with us.

Thanks

Gilbert
          Participant
          This reply has been marked as private.
      Molay Das
      Keymaster

Hi,
      These are the only steps by which you can achieve this but after following these steps if the issue still persists then we can only figure it out after we get the access to your site.
      Whenever you are done with your server transition just contact us with your website link, credentials and forum topic thread link here: https://wclovers.com/woocommerce-multivendor-customization/

We’ll gladly help you.

Thanks

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘How can I customize the filter in store list?’ is closed to new replies.