How can sellers request money?

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Esteban

Hello i have installed WC Marketplace and your plugin is great, the only thing that i’m missing is how the sellers can request the money that they earned.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi Esteban,

Thanks for get in touch with us.

Yeah you are right, WCMp withdrawal request section is not yet part of WCFM dashboard. And also they have a Knowledge base section which is also not yet integrated.
      These two section will be integrated in very near future version, probably within 12-15 days.

Thank You
      Shhiv Narayan
      Support WCfM

Esteban

Oh ok thanks i’ll be waiting for the update.

and is there any change that sellers can select the child category? i think that your plugin doesn’t support this. But maybe if you only let all categories available to the vendor in no particular order(means no parent child mapping for them, but admin should have the proper mapping). It would work meanwhile.

Hope that you can do it!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

In our next version this will be resolved.
      Vendor and Admin both will see all categories in proper hirerchy.

Thank You

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

WCfM 2.3.2 has just released. Kindly update and check.

Though withdrawl request is not yet part of that but lots of new features are there.

Thank You

Esteban

Hey! I just saw the update and it’s great, but i think that the Knowledgebase is not working, i have 3 guides for sellers and the guides are not showing in the Knowledgebase tab, please see the pictures:

in the backend: https://image.ibb.co/kAVTNa/Captura.jpg
      in vendor dashboard WC-Marketplace: https://preview.ibb.co/kESa2a/Captura.jpg
      In WC Frontend Manager: https://preview.ibb.co/csHxFv/Captura.jpg

Oh and also i really love this plugin and i will like to help, where can i send you the PO and MO files for spanish language? 😀

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi Esteban,

We have kept our Knowledgebase totally separate from WC Marketplace. And also kept it quite simple.

Just check WCfM dashboard as Admin login and browse Knowledgebase. You will see an Editor, whatever admin write over there will be visible to Vendors Knowledgebase.

Please suggest us, What you think, is it more usufull or WCMp knowledgebase ?

Wow!!! That’s great. Please mail those at “wclovers.contact@gmail.com”

Really Thank You

WCfM Forum

WCfM Messaging system is also different.
      It is not connected with WCMp Annoucement.

WCfM Forum

Hi Esteban,

Actually you are right.

It was a bit confusing for WCMp store admin’s, as they are already habbituate with WCMp default knowledgebase.

So we have also integrated that with our own Knowledgebase module.

Kindly update WCFM to 2.3.3 and you will find those in Vendor Knowledgebase page.

If you have any further query or facing any issues please feel free to share with us, as our only moto is to make WCfM more simple and useful to Vendors as well as Store Admins.

Thank You
      Shhiv Narayan

Esteban

Hello! I send you the files with the PO and MO translations for spanish languages.

Yes it is better to manage the knowledgebase as always.

The only thing that your plugin is missing is the withdrawl, oh and i have an idea that you can sell as an add on for this plugin 😀

I will buy the WCFM ULTIMATE the next week 😀

WCfM Forum

Hi Esteban,

Really thanks for the translation, we have already include that in our plugin core module and will be part of our next update.

Withdrawl module will be definitely part of WCfM Ultimate in very near future, as it is part of WCMp core module and relate to payment transaction so we are just taking a bit more careful to do that.

You are always welcome, whenever you feel comfortable upgrade to Ultimate.

Thank You
      Shhiv Narayan

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

This feature already integrated with WCFM 2.5.2

Thanks for your patience ….

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The topic ‘How can sellers request money?’ is closed to new replies.