Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM › How do I remove the 'Add to My Store Catalog'
Tagged: Add to Store WCFM
- This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 10 months ago by gmanyngr.
- July 26, 2019 at 4:58 pm #74062info97Participant
Could someone help with this issue please?
When a vendor is logged in and goes to another vendors single product page, an ‘Add to My Store Catalog’ button is visible under the product inquiry button.
Could you please advise how to disable this or remove it?
Thank you in advance.
- July 26, 2019 at 5:03 pm #74064info97Participant
No worries I solved it.
WCFM Settings > Menu Manager > Add to my store
- July 29, 2019 at 12:56 pm #74372WCFM ForumKeymaster
Well, more convenient solution is to disable that module from WCFM Admin Setting -> Modules – https://ibb.co/c6rBYwz
- July 11, 2020 at 1:37 am #147996gmanyngrParticipant
Admin, please whenever I use the “add to store” feature by adding some products to my vendor profile, I dont see the products displaying on the main shopping website. Please how do i reconcile that?
I’m using Marketo theme
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.