Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Ultimate › How do I setup global rule for bookable product availability based on store ho?
Tagged: Woo Commerce bookings
- May 4, 2020 at 10:23 pm #126614
With WooCommerce Bookings, it says we can
Define a global rule for all our products based on store availability, but when I try to set it up as a vendor. It is not working for me.
Please help me assign the “Default availability” to match the store opening times.
- May 5, 2020 at 12:30 pm #126849Sarmistha ChakrabortyKeymaster
Sorry, Unfortunately as of now this isn’t supported in our plugin.
This is not possible using code snippet.
We will definitely take this into account and if possible we will incorporate it in our future updates.
- May 5, 2020 at 5:32 pm #126997This reply has been marked as private.
- May 15, 2020 at 4:39 pm #131346
not a problem, resolved using your latest update.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.