Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Ultimate › how do vendors ship from their dashboard?
- August 22, 2019 at 7:38 pm #77901victor EhrlichParticipant
I don’t see an option for vendors to ship an order from the dashboard
- August 23, 2019 at 8:01 am #77976WCFM ForumKeymaster
Well, WCFM has Shipment Tracking module for the purpose – https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/wcfm-shipping-tracking/
But this module comes with WCFM Ultimate – https://wclovers.com/product/woocommerce-frontend-manager-ultimate/
- August 23, 2019 at 11:54 am #78009victor EhrlichParticipant
Let me rephrase my question.
Does the vendor have the option to ship an order directly from their dashboard?
Meaning that can buy the UPS shipping labels on the vendor dashboard, using their ups account or my ups account.
I did buy the Plugin from plug-in from Hive for multi visitor shipping.
I don’t see an the option to create a shipping label.
I only see the option to mark as shipped and upload tracking.
Also, if a vendor uses my ups account to ship an order they should be charged for the cost of the shipping
- August 28, 2019 at 4:54 pm #78790WCFM ForumKeymaster
Well, then this plugin will do trick for you – https://www.pluginhive.com/advanced-shipping-for-woocommerce-multi-vendor-plugin/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.