How do you redirect vendors from /my-account/ page to /store-manager/

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Ultimate How do you redirect vendors from /my-account/ page to /store-manager/

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      gh0stmichael
      Participant

Hello,

Let’s pretend the vendor logins into /my-account/

How do you redirect vendors from /my-account/ page to /store-manager/ *if the user is a vendor?

Usually a subscriber get to stay in /my-account/ for his/her purchases/downloads/etc… but how about the vendor?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

“Store Manager” page reference added at My Account page for vendor users – https://ibb.co/87mGpbt

Thank You

gh0stmichael
      Participant

Hello,

What could be the reason why it did not appear on mine (main wordpress admin user)

What was worse is that my main admin could not access /store-manager/ for about 1 day… i tried clearing cache/cookies and everything..

whenever I click the Marketplace on wp dashboard it opens up /store-manager/ and then redirect to /my-account/ as if I am just a regular user.

I also have added a regular/basic/free vendor… and whenever it log ins to /my-account/ it redirects to /store-manager/ automatically… is it possible for a vendor to stay in /my-account/ first… then he/she can click on the /store-manager/ link later?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

whenever I click the Marketplace on wp dashboard it opens up /store-manager/ and then redirect to /my-account/ as if I am just a regular user.

– Regular users mean? Store Manager dashboard only allow to access by Admin, Vendors and Shop Manager.

Is this happening to you for Admin or Vendors?

Thank You

feyibest
      Participant

Hello dear WCFM team,

I hope i can still join the thread because i have a very similar issue.

I am definitely logged in as admin. Whenever i click store manager, i am being redirected to my accounts page.

The strange thing is when i use incognito on chrome or private on safari, then i am redirected to the actual store manager page. When i am not private it redirects me to my accounts.

I am using woocommerce product vendor and wcfm.

This was working fine until few days ago. Test both on safari and chrome and same behaviour

myasianrental
      Participant

HI,
      The same thing is happening to me. I purchased the ultimate today. I am logged in as admin and when I click to the setting, I am redirected to “my accounts”. Also I can’t see any place to put my purchased license key. They say they give support within 6 hours whereas it’s more than 6 hours and no support from them.

Highly disappointed.

Please let me know if you find a solution.

Molay Das
      Keymaster

Hi @feyibest & @myasianrental,

Sorry to hear that you are getting this issue, don’t worry we will sort it out.
      Meanwhile can you please confirm us that whether you are using the latest version of of all our plugins?

And regarding putting your license key, you will find “WCFM License” option in wordpress wp-admin dashboard. Attached a screenshot of the section below.
      PFA….

Looking forward for your reply.

Thanks,

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      feyibest
      Participant

@MolayDas I am using wcfm Version 6.3.5. It was working perfectly before and this is a new behavior. It only became a concern for me when one of the vendors had the same issue on the site as well

myasianrental
      Participant

I was able to install the license key. However, I am still getting a general dashboard when I am clicking Marketplace from my wp-admin dashboard.

I am using version
      WCFM Marketplace – 3.3.0
      WCFM Frontend Manager – 6.4.0
      WCFM Frontend Manager Ultimate – 6.4.1

I have a small clip to make you understand my problem.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
        Molay Das
        Keymaster

Hi @myasianrental,

Can you please share us your website login details with us?
        Actually we are not facing the issue so we can’t figure out what the issue really is unless we get access to your site.

Please send your website login credentials in private reply only. We’ll get back to you asap.

Thanks,

feyibest
      Participant

Hello again wclovers team

Please your help will be really appreciated. I have narrowed down the problem.

The store manager is usually inaccessible when you logout and login on the same browser. Can this information help with finding a solution

Molay Das
        Keymaster

Hi @feyibest,

Your inconvenience is deeply regretted.
        Actually we’re not facing the issue so can you please share your website details with us? Unless we’ve have the access we really can’t figure out what’s the issue.

Please do send us your website login credentials as private reply. We’ll get back to you asap.

Thanks,

feyibest
          Participant
          This reply has been marked as private.
            feyibest
            Participant
              Molay Das
              Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for sharing your website link.
              Please share your login credentials ( username/password ) as well and do share it in private reply for sure.

Looking forward for your reply.

Thanks,

feyibest
                Participant
      Molay Das
      Keymaster

Hi @feyibest,

I’ve logged in using the credentials you shared but not a single time I’m facing the issue, still it will be great if you share us the administrator login details also. I’ll check if its something else.

Please share your admin login credentials here: https://wclovers.com/woocommerce-multivendor-customization/

Thanks,

feyibest
        Participant
        feyibest
        Participant
          Molay Das
          Keymaster

Hi @feyibest,

I’ve checked your site, most of the plugins are out-dated, they need to be updated.
          Please update them and then check once again whether the issue exists or not.

Before running the update process please get a backup of your database and files as well. Please take the backup for sure because it may break your site or undo if any changes are done in plugin or theme files. So if you have the backup of your database and files you can restore it.

Please do let me know if any issues.

Thanks,

myasianrental
      Participant
        Molay Das
        Keymaster

Hi @myasianrental,

Thanks for being with us.
        I’ve checked your site and also logged into it but I didn’t face the issue you mentioned. One thing I found that there is a design issue after I moved to “Multi Step Form” option in wp-admin dashboard, that issue can be fixed but there is nothing to do with the Marketplace link because its working fine here.
        I’ve also shared a video of what I got into after logging into your site.
        Video link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ksi4qRxGIcBXqUmChH0nhdflFPFnoIQL

I’ve also found some of the plugins are out-dated, so you can update them but before that you must take backup of the all files and the database too because after updating it may break your site so the backups will be there to restore all like the previous.

Hope this helps. Please do let me know if any issues.

PFA….

Thanks

myasianrental
      Participant

Hi,

I have not received any reply since the time I shared my login details.

Molay Das
        Keymaster

Hi @myasianrental,

Please go through our reply against your login details on “January 26, 2020 at 6:03 pm”.

Thanks,

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The topic ‘How do you redirect vendors from /my-account/ page to /store-manager/’ is closed to new replies.