how everyone can affiliate customer and set a list of them available for vendors

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Affiliate how everyone can affiliate customer and set a list of them available for vendors

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      gossetwo
      Participant

Hello WCLovers I installed the WCFM plugin. My project consists of a Marketplace where customers can register (as a single customer, or seller, or business introducer) with the possibility of buying, selling and being able to affiliate customers (as business contributor with a wallet or customer database to sellers).
      The Become a Seller module is already in place on the site. So everyone can be a basic customer and if they want, they can become a salesperson.
      However after buying the affliate plugin, I realized that it worked unexpectedly.
      Our goal was to be able to allow everyone to become a salesperson and become an affiliate (what I call a business provider). So any seller can manage a store, sell products etc. this is already done on the site.
      But for the affiliate or the business contributor, he can add clients by a personalized link system which leads to a registration form or by registering clients himself from his dashboard. This allows him to have a client portfolio (ie a customer database) that he can make available to the seller by providing the link to the seller’s store.
      So we want the commissioning system to work on 3 levels. For any purchase of a customer, there will be a commission for the holder of the application (the admin of the website), a commission for the one who has affiliate the client (the business provider) and a commision for the community of members.
      That’s basically how the system that we put in place works. If however you can help us to set it up, please answer us as soon as possible so that we can set up this system, because time is short and if you need more precision I remain at your entire disposal.

cordially

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Well, this is already possible using WCFM – Affiliate.

You just have to set “Affiliate Commission” on “Vendor Commission”. Please check this for details – https://docs.wclovers.com/wcfm-affiliate/

Thank You

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The topic ‘how everyone can affiliate customer and set a list of them available for vendors’ is closed to new replies.