Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Ultimate › How to add a Request for Quote Contact Form to WooCommerce Single Product Page
- July 2, 2019 at 6:52 am #70641productsexportParticipant
Website: Multivendor Wholesale B2B
Do you have a PHP Snippet to help me add a “Request for Quote Contact Form” to the WooCommerce Single Product Page after product description?
I want the customer to be able to fill out a custom “Request for Quote Contact Form” that will go to the vendor of the product.. Something similar to the form in the image… I want to be able to customize the form fields and allow users to fill out the form. If they are not members, the form should lead them to create a user account.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- July 4, 2019 at 6:04 am #70952
Well, “Ask a Question” button is already there in single product page.
Please add addition fields to that form from WCFM Admin Setting -> Inquiry
- July 4, 2019 at 8:29 am #70990productsexportParticipant
Yes, I am aware of the “Ask a Question” button. But I want a second additional method on the same page to allow customer to contact vendor…
- July 5, 2019 at 5:52 am #71131
- July 20, 2019 at 3:33 pm #73191
- July 21, 2019 at 9:00 am #73262
It is not yet compatible with WCFM, we will integrate this soon.
- July 22, 2019 at 6:10 pm #73467
I am eager to finish it as soon as possible .
- July 23, 2019 at 7:37 am #73538
Understand, we will add this compatibility before this month end.
- July 25, 2019 at 6:34 pm #73946
- August 8, 2019 at 11:23 am #75749
Does the plugin is compatible with WCFM already?
- August 12, 2019 at 8:00 am #76193
Not yet, but we are working on this.
It will be compatible in next update probably!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.