Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WC Marketplace › How to add extra field to Bulk Edit option and filter on frontend
- April 22, 2020 at 7:16 am #121594antonParticipant
I added a dropdown extra field called “Country of origin” using the “Product Custom Field” menu in the Marketplace with pre-set list of country names.
1) How do we add the ability for Marketplace admin and vendors to bulk edit this field?
2) How to add a filter by this field on frontend which will show the list of values entered in this field?
- April 22, 2020 at 1:56 pm #121687SushobhanKeymaster
1. Please use
wcfm_product_bulk_edit_endaction to add your custom field to product bulk edit form. To save the custom field data use the following action-
do_action( 'wcfm_product_bulk_edit_save', $product, $wcfm_bulk_edit_form_data );
2. But for filtering products using this custom field, you have to use a WooCommerce product search plugin. You can use any suitable plugin for this purpose.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.