How to add new tabs to "profile manager" ??

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Ultimate How to add new tabs to "profile manager" ??

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Cookie
      Participant

Hello,

1.) Neep suggestion
      Currently, Woocommerce’s ‘My Account’ page has some overlap with WCFM Frontend Manager’s ‘Profile Manager’. Woocommerce’s my account page can be discarded if we could add more tabs to the profile manager. Please see the attached image.

Picture 1. By default, only a few tabs are missing from WCFM profile manager
      Picture 2. Add ‘My orders’, ‘My downloads’, and ‘Followings’ tab to profile manager. Woocommerce’s my account page can be discarded and less confusing to users. My marketplace user is both seller and buyer (e.g. Etsy). So the logical tab order at the moment would be ‘Personal’, ‘Address’, ‘My orders’, ‘My downloads’, ‘My Social Networks’, ‘Followings’.

So my question is .. How to add these tabs to “profile manager” ??

2.) Feature suggestion:
      Later on, when the Profile manager can be customized and add more links/endpoints just as Menu Manager. This will allow integrations such as Buddypress/Buddyboss/forum profile into one WCFM Frontend. Very powerful.

Thanks,
      Cookie

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Regarding point 1.
      As of now by-fault we don’t have this feature to adding my account tabs in WCFM profile manager with my-account content. This is not possible using code snippet.
      It requires serious custom development.
      If you comfortable in development then we can guide you for this, otherwise you need to hire a developer for this.
      Custom solution, you can do as of now in WCFM profile manager tab add “my-account” page links(orders,downloads,followings etc.), so vendor can go to the my account page from “Profile Manager dashboard”

add_action( 'end_wcfm_user_profile', 'wcfmmp_profile_myaccount_order_tabs_info', 80 );
      function wcfmmp_profile_myaccount_order_tabs_info($vendor_id){
      	$myaccount_page_id = get_option( 'woocommerce_myaccount_page_id' );
      	if ( $myaccount_page_id ) {
      	  $myaccount_page_url = get_permalink( $myaccount_page_id );
      	}
      	?>
      	<div class="page_collapsible " id="wcfm_profile_form_order_info_head">
      		<label class="wcfmfa fa-star"></label>
      		<a style="color:#fff;" href="<?php echo $myaccount_page_url.'orders';?> "><?php _e('Orders', 'wc-multivendor-marketplace'); ?><span></span></a>
      	</div>

<script type="text/javascript">
      		jQuery('#wcfm_profile_form_order_info_head').on( 'click',function(e) {
              $(this).find('a').click();
          });
      	</script>
      	<?php

}
      add_action( 'end_wcfm_user_profile', 'wcfmmp_profile_myaccount_download_tabs_info', 82 );
      function wcfmmp_profile_myaccount_download_tabs_info($vendor_id){
      	}
      	?>

<div class="page_collapsible " id="wcfm_profile_form_downloads_info_head">
      		<a style="color:#fff;" href="<?php echo $myaccount_page_url.'downloads';?> "><?php _e('Downloads', 'wc-multivendor-marketplace'); ?><span></span></a>
      	</div>
      		jQuery('#wcfm_profile_form_downloads_info_head').on( 'click',function(e) {
          });
      	</script>
      	<?php

}
      add_action( 'end_wcfm_user_profile', 'wcfmmp_profile_myaccount_following_tabs_info', 83 );
      function wcfmmp_profile_myaccount_following_tabs_info($vendor_id){
      	}
      	?>	
      	<div class="page_collapsible " id="wcfm_profile_form_followings_info_head" >
      		<a style="color:#fff;" href="<?php echo $myaccount_page_url.'followings';?> "><?php _e('Followings', 'wc-multivendor-marketplace'); ?><span></span></a>
      	</div>
      		jQuery('#wcfm_profile_form_followings_info_head').on( 'click',function(e) {
          });
      	</script>
      	<?php

}

2.) Feature suggestion:
      >>Thanks for the suggestion, we will try to keep this in our future road-map

Thanks.

Cookie
      Participant

Hello,

Thanks a lot. Your code helping me understand a lot more. It is so close to very good usability.
      I wish there’s a bounty section for feature requested and we can know the price and do group hire and push it into the core/plugins 🙂 🙂

Thanks,
      Cookie

Hello,

Please contact us here for this purpose – https://wclovers.com/woocommerce-multivendor-customization/ with your scope details.

Thanks.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.