How to allow vendors setup shipping based on both weight and regions.

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums Product Vendors How to allow vendors setup shipping based on both weight and regions.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      valentineelum
      Participant

Hello,

I’m setting up a woocommerce marketplace where vendors can ship products to buyers and the rates will be calculated according to both the buyer location, the seller location and the weight of the product.

Please view the attached screenshot to see the pdf I got from the delivery company I want to use and to also help you have a better understanding of what I’m trying to achieve.

Thanks.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

It will take customization.
      Please contact us here for the purpose – https://wclovers.com/setup-guidance/ (with topic link)

Thanks.

valentineelum
      Participant

I have filled and contacted you through the form yet I have not gotten a response from you.

Hello,

We have received your mail. Our tech team will revert back to you asap by mail.

Thanks.

I would like to have information about this too, when I have the solution confirm here, I will subscribe to this request to keep an eye on your answer, thank you

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.