Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Groups & Staffs › How to assign the amount of products each vendors based on the Subscription plan
- July 12, 2019 at 5:04 am #72120
I have three (3) question.
1) How can i INDIVIDUALLY assign the amount of products each vendors can have based on the Subscription plan they choose?
2) How can i assign or adjust the amount of products per Subscription plan?
3) For each Subscription plan, how can i limit the amount of capabilities per vendor?
- July 14, 2019 at 5:13 am #72407
This is possible using WCFM Ultimate (https://wclovers.com/product/woocommerce-frontend-manager-ultimate/) and WCFM – Group (http://wclovers.com/product/woocommerce-frontend-manager-groups-staffs/) addons.
You have to create separate group with different capabilities for each membership levels.
Please check this – https://youtu.be/pO4_9xEzWic
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.