How to change Quick Setup welcome message

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WC Vendors How to change Quick Setup welcome message

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Ja’dan Johnson
      Participant

I’d love to know how to change the quick setup text for vendors. I’d like to put my own message for this area.
      screenshot

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Ja’dan Johnson
      Participant

A next quick question would it be possible to also have the “Let’s go to the dashboard”
      button take users to the page to verify their account.

And maybe a quick explanation how I can change some of the verbiage on the site (I tried LocoTranslate to no success).

Hello,

add_filter('wcfmmp_store_setup_steps','fn_wcfmmp_store_setup_steps');
      function fn_wcfmmp_store_setup_steps($default_steps) {
        $default_steps['introduction']['view'] = 'custom_wcfmmp_store_setup_introduction';
        return $default_steps;
      }
      function custom_wcfmmp_store_setup_introduction(){
      //change the text as your requirement
        ?>
          <h1><?php printf( __("Welcome to %s!", 'wc-multivendor-marketplace'), get_bloginfo('title') ); ?></h1>
          <p><?php printf( __('Thank you for choosing %s! This quick setup wizard will help you to configure the basic settings and you will have your store ready in no time.', 'wc-multivendor-marketplace'), get_bloginfo('title') ); ?></p>
          <p><?php esc_html_e("If you don't want to go through the wizard right now, you can skip and return to the dashboard. You may setup your store from dashboard &rsaquo; setting anytime!", 'wc-multivendor-marketplace'); ?></p>
          <p class="wc-setup-actions step">
            <a href="<?php echo site_url().'/store-manager/profile/#sm_profile_manage_form_verification_head'; ?>" class="button-primary button button-large button-next wcfm_submit_button"><?php esc_html_e("Let's go!", 'wc-frontend-manager'); ?></a>
            <a href="<?php echo esc_url(get_wcfm_url()); ?>" class="button button-large"><?php esc_html_e('Not right now', 'wc-frontend-manager'); ?></a>
          </p>
          <?php
      }

Try this code to your child theme’s functions.php

In case you do not have child theme then add code using this plugin – https://wordpress.org/plugins/code-snippets/

Thanks.

Ja’dan Johnson
      Participant

Happy Holidays! Thank you for the support, i had another quick question — Is it possible for the verification to be moved to the quick setup that comes after you register? and some of our vendors told us that when they submit a product it just loads and doesn’t show a confirmation and each time they hit submit we get multiple requests for the same product. Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Is it possible for the verification to be moved to the quick setup that comes after you register?
        >> What we understand that you want to off “vendor verification” in vendor registration form. Then turn off the “Email Verification” from Store Registration Settings.(PFA)

some of our vendors told us that when they submit a product it just loads and doesn’t show a confirmation and each time they hit submit we get multiple requests for the same product.
        >>Please check at wp-admin -> WooCommerce -> Status -> Logs -> fatal_erros log -> is any error generated?

Also check in Google Chrome Browser console, is there any JavaScript error happening to the site or not! (What is browser console – https://support.airtable.com/hc/en-us/articles/232313848-How-to-open-the-developer-console)

Thanks.

Attachments:
      hindipogi
      Participant

Hi, I have the same problem. I tried to add this to my child theme:

add_filter(‘wcfmmp_store_setup_steps’,’fn_wcfmmp_store_setup_steps’);
      function fn_wcfmmp_store_setup_steps($default_steps) {
      $default_steps[‘introduction’][‘view’] = ‘custom_wcfmmp_store_setup_introduction’;
      return $default_steps;
      }
      function custom_wcfmmp_store_setup_introduction(){
      //change the text as your requirement
      ?>
      <h1><?php printf( __(“Welcome to %s!”, ‘wc-multivendor-marketplace’), get_bloginfo(‘title’) ); ?></h1>
      <p><?php printf( __(‘Thank you for choosing %s! This quick setup wizard will help you to configure the basic settings and you will have your store ready in no time.’, ‘wc-multivendor-marketplace’), get_bloginfo(‘title’) ); ?></p>
      <p><?php esc_html_e(“If you don’t want to go through the wizard right now, you can skip and return to the dashboard. You may setup your store from dashboard › setting anytime!”, ‘wc-multivendor-marketplace’); ?></p>
      <p class=”wc-setup-actions step”>
      ” class=”button-primary button button-large button-next wcfm_submit_button”><?php esc_html_e(“Let’s go!”, ‘wc-frontend-manager’); ?>
      ” class=”button button-large”><?php esc_html_e(‘Not right now’, ‘wc-frontend-manager’); ?>
      </p>
      <?php
      }

Nothing change. I tried refreshing my browser and different browsers, nothing change.

Please help mo too.

Thanks and happy holidays.

Ja’dan Johnson
      Participant

Hi! I’m stil looking into the loading error – Will follow up with you however what I had meant is.

Is it possible to move the verification to here (screenshot)

Attachments:

Hi,

Is it possible to move the verification to here (screenshot)
        >> It’s not possible “verification” move to “let’s go” page.
        That’s why we have sent you the previous script for, “Let’s go” redirect to vendor profile “verification” page.

Thanks.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.