Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Ultimate › How to Customize product category section like attached image?
- This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by wpxpert.
- March 1, 2020 at 9:17 am #109380
Hi, I want multi level category check list. pls let me know how to do that.
generate sub category checklist based on parent category. and this should work for acf display condition. I am using acf fields based on selected category.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- March 1, 2020 at 9:33 am #109388
and vendor should select only one parent category and one sub category.
- March 1, 2020 at 12:04 pm #109393
- March 1, 2020 at 11:22 pm #109461r_guayaquilParticipant
Im also interested on how to do that.
- March 4, 2020 at 2:22 pm #109894WCFM ForumKeymaster
Please install and try this addon – https://drive.google.com/file/d/1H1U3a0yLhx-3MlehLmUiGt6fnu3t5SrP/view?usp=sharing
- March 9, 2020 at 10:12 pm #110755
Hi, I used this plugin but acf fields based on category selection is not working. before check list working fine with acf category condition.
and is it possible to change field labels.
Product Type – Main Category
Category – Sub Category
Sub Category – Sub Sub Category
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.