How to deal with sub-categories fee ?

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      d-n-13
      Participant

Hello wclovers,

I’m doing some tests on categories fees and I noticed that sub-categories fees are ignored on favor of top category.

Example : https://www.dropbox.com/s/jzl124ac4t2l0yf/categories.JPG?dl=0

I want to the fee for all Desktop & Laptop parent category to be 5% but I want for laptops Or Accessories only to be 10%, Now if I parent category and sub category it will ignore sub category fee.

Same problem happens for multiple categories. Can you add condition to take highest fee to be applied ? Is there any other solution ?

Thank You.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

I should work, but I think you have created “Desktop & Laptop (parent category)” later.

If you create categories as per hierarchy then it will definitely work as you want.

Just create two new categories and check this, you have to create parent category first and then child category.

Thank You

d-n-13
      Participant

Hi,

I didn’t create new two categories, i just deleted child and created child again, but it didn’t work.

I have 200 categories created and translated, I cannot delete them all and create them again, too much hassle.

I will stick with parent only commission/fee for now.

Thank You

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The topic ‘How to deal with sub-categories fee ?’ is closed to new replies.