How to determine vendor referrer

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      jonatan-6055
      Participant

Hello, as your software is compatible with myListing theme, i am using it to let the user of mylisting use the front-end admin panel that your software provides. I mean, that the user of my site, really are registered as myListing user thought mylisting user registration instead of yours (*****/vendor-register/ URL).

Is there any way to mark as referrered user for an affiliate user, when registering this way? I want to set a new user that followed an affiliate linke to be a refered user but he will not be registered un the store URL. Maybe even manually in the back-end…

I understand is not very clear my exposition but lets try to talk, ask me what you need to complain the case.

jonatan-6055
      Participant

What i need to get is:

50% of new purchases of a referred user in the first 3 months (the user may purchase a package to get a premium plan to create a profile in the platform).
      5% of all the purchases after that months until affiliate account cancelled.
      5% of all the sold products by vendor until affiliate account cancelled.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Well, by default it’s not possible to setup Affiliate commission like this.

Affiliate commission can be setup –

1. Globally
      2. For individual affiliate users
      3. By individual products

Thank You

jonatan-6055
      Participant

Is there any document where i could find detailed info on how to set up the affiliate program?

Can i select (as site admin) some products to be available for each affiliate account?

jonatan-6055
      Participant

Could i manually assign a vendor to an affiliate?

jonatan-6055
      Participant

Is it possible to assign an admin product (not a vendor created product) to be comissionable assigned to an affiliate so that he can share the link with the affiliate id?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Please check this for Affiliate details – https://docs.wclovers.com/wcfm-affiliate/

It’s not possible to assign affiliate with vendors.

jonatan-6055
      Participant

What i need is to assign some individual products (created by site admin instead of any vendor) to an affilliate in order to get commissions when sold.

Molay Das
      Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry we don’t have this feature, admin can’t assign products to affiliates. Affiliates have to generate their product affiliate urls.

Thanks,

jonatan-6055
      Participant

Ok, not a product can be assigned. And.. How about a vendor? Can i manually make a vendor be marked as referred by an affilliate? what is the process where a vendor is marked as refferred by an affilliate?
      Sorry but this process is very confusing to me.

jonatan-6055
      Participant

Maybe i am not doing the right questions. I will try to expose my case and hope you find the way to help because is importante for me and i bought the affilliate license to use it anyway.

I have a listing site where people buy packages to create their listings. Some of them are free and another are paid listings. The paid listings has to buy a package.

Ok, what i need is to set and affilliate program that let me allow the affiliiates talk about the service and share the referrer link to the packages.

I can assign the packages to a vendor and then use the product as affilliate but can´t (or don´t know how) assign the vendor to the affilliates manually.

I hope you find a way to fit the case with your plugin anyway. I even have thought about linking them directly in the database.

Molay Das
      Keymaster

Hi,

You can create a affiliate link of vendor registration page and share the url. If any user registers as vendor browsing that url then the affiliate will get commission according to the percentage set.

Thanks,

jonatan-6055
      Participant

Ok, last question, i promise:

What is the use of the “Other Orders” option? What is de difference with “Referrer vendor orders”?

Molay Das
      Keymaster

Hi,

What is the use of the “Other Orders” option? What is de difference with “Referrer vendor orders”?
      Can you please explain which sections are you talking about? Can you please share screenshots of the sections.

Thanks,

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.