Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) › How to enable commission invoice link in admin dashboard for order
- This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 11 months ago by Caroline Dressler.
- April 13, 2020 at 8:40 am #118617hardik9035181138Participant
How to enable commission invoice for admin in order dashboard?
I am working on a website where I have installed PDF invoices and packing slips plugin. But I am not able to see the commission invoice link in the order dashboard.
As per this link, The option should be in vendor manager. But I am not able to find this option.
I would appreciate it if anyone guide me for this.
- May 31, 2020 at 3:52 pm #136925heemang124431Participant
Hi WC Lover,
We are also looking for Commission invoice for Admin in order dashboard.
Could you pls help, how can we get it?
- June 7, 2020 at 3:57 pm #139262Caroline DresslerParticipant
Same here, we also send a bunch of question to premium support but your premium support form have a error.
Where are the commission invoices – we need them for the tax autorities.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.