How to extend license

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      jadenew
      Participant

Hello,

sorry to be posting here, but I can’t find my answer. I need to extend my license but I am not sure how – I can’t find that option in my account. I already have a license but it will expire soon, so I need to extend it. Thank you!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Well, if you want to extend that then it will be best to get a new license with extended plan.

Thank You

jadenew
      Participant

OK so it will be automatically linked to my existing license and keys when I place a new order? I need the same level just extend the duration. Thanks

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Well, if you renew then your license will be extend for another year. Just pay from Renewal Email.

If you want to change license type (e.g. 3 years or lifetime) then place new order. Hence your license will be new.

Thank You

jadenew

I’m sorry I’m not sure I understand – I haven’t received any renewal email?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Your license will expire on 5th June 2019, so you not yet receive any renewal email.

You may pay that to extend existing license for one year.

Or, if you want to get different type of license (e.g. 3 years or lifetime) then ignore that and place new order for new license type.

Thank You

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The topic ‘How to extend license’ is closed to new replies.