How to integrate yoast SEO premium and Yoast SEO for woocommerce in WC vendors?

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Ultimate How to integrate yoast SEO premium and Yoast SEO for woocommerce in WC vendors?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Sheikh Md Osmani
      Participant

Please let me know how to integrate yoast SEO premium and Yoast SEO for woocommerce in WC vendors with wcfm ?

WCfM Forum

Hi,

Thanks for get in touch with us.

WCfM is already integrated with Yoast SEO.

You will get meta fields for add keywords and description in Product Manager.

Thank You

Sheikh Md Osmani
      Participant

I’m using WCFM ultimate but yet to find that option in the manager. Would you please tell me how to find the yoast SEO menu option in wcfm menu items.

WCfM Forum

Hi,

There is such menu option you will get in WCfM for Yoast SEO. It is only integrated withing product manager and its feature of WCfM Feee.

It is not possible separate Yoast settings for vendors so we didn’t integrate it in that way.

For Admin you may ask but we will do that in our later version as such things are one time setup.

Thank You

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

You may also follow our developer guide to customize WCfM as per your requirement.

http://wclovers.com/documentation/developers-guide/

Thank You

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The topic ‘How to integrate yoast SEO premium and Yoast SEO for woocommerce in WC vendors?’ is closed to new replies.