How To Make Vendor Store And Products Hidden Until Approved

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WC Marketplace How To Make Vendor Store And Products Hidden Until Approved

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Martin Slack
      Participant

Hi,
      This may be a really stupid question, but I can’t seem to find the answer.
      As I understand it, the vendor approval process involves applications to have a store set up. Once the application is approved the vendor store will be live and the content visible on the site, right?
      I have a whole lot of vendors to set up. They are approved as vendors, but I don’t want their stores or products to be visible before we have quality checked their setup and content.
      Can I set them up so that they can see their store, preview, etc only when they are logged in? So, everything effectively is in draft mode until I approve their content to go live.
      Thanks,
      Martin

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

As I understand it, the vendor approval process involves applications to have a store set up. Once the application is approved the vendor store will be live and the content visible on the site, right?

– Yeah right, till application approve that user is just a normal user for the site, as “subscriber”

Can I set them up so that they can see their store, preview, etc only when they are logged in? So, everything effectively is in draft mode until I approve their content to go live.

– Please go to WCFM Capability and set “Publish Product” option OFF. Hence vendors product will publish only after Admin ill approve those.

Thank You

Martin Slack
      Participant

Thanks.
      This will apply to their products. But their store page will be visible, just without any products, right?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Yeah right. But without product customers will not get that url to visit!

southindiajewels
      Participant

Hi Team,

I am looking solution for the same problem. I want the vendor products to be approved before it is visible in the front end. But I don’t know where to make this change [ WCFM Capability and set “Publish Product” option OFF] . Can you please let me know where can i find this option?

Martin Slack
      Participant

Hi,
      http://your url/store-manager/capability/ set “publish products” to “off”.
      Cheers,
      M

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.