Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) › How to move the Sidebar to the Top of the Store List page, when in Mobile View.
Tagged: WCFM Store List page sidebar
- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by delwyn.
- May 20, 2020 at 12:35 am #133265delwynParticipant
Please check out my website URL here.
In this “Store List” page, the Sidebar looks fine in Desktop view, because its on the left side.
However, when changed to “Mobile view”, the sidebar goes to the bottom of the page. (See ATTACHED SCREENSHOT)
Is there anyway to to move that Sidebar to the Top of the page when in Mobile view?
(preferably position it on top of the list of vendors).
This is because if there’s many vendors on the Store List page, this Sidebar will not be useful because no customers will notice there’s a sidebar at the bottom of the page.
Kindly help soonest possible.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- May 20, 2020 at 12:28 pm #133430Sarmistha ChakrabortyKeymaster
Try this code in your theme’s functions.php
- May 20, 2020 at 12:56 pm #133445delwynParticipant
got it thanks! that works
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.