Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Feature Request › how to put wholesale pricing in vendor ( add to product page )
Tagged: Smart Currency Detector(SCD)
- This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 10 months ago by amrutha.praveen1.
- May 17, 2020 at 4:29 am #132031
how to put wholesale pricing in vendor ( add to product page ) and
if woocommerce dynamic pricing do that ok please tell me how to enable it with wcfm ?
- May 18, 2020 at 1:05 am #132352
and what about WOOCOMMERCE FRONTEND MANAGER – ULTIMATE is the WholeSale Pricing option available on it or no ??
- May 18, 2020 at 1:20 pm #132460Sarmistha ChakrabortyKeymaster
Yes, “woocommerce dynamic pricing” plugin and “WooCommerce Wholesale Prices” plugin support for vendor, it will require our WCFM – ULTIMATE plugin.(https://wclovers.com/product/woocommerce-frontend-manager-ultimate/)
- May 18, 2020 at 7:44 pm #132682
and what about tables ??
can i use WooCommerce Tiered Price Table instead of theme ?!
- May 19, 2020 at 3:32 pm #133044Sarmistha ChakrabortyKeymaster
You will find here – https://wclovers.com/wcfm-compatible-plugins/
Which plugins support we have.
All premium plugin support requires our WCFM-Ultimate plugin.
- May 31, 2020 at 4:52 pm #136935amrutha.praveen1Participant
Please try Smart Currency Detector (SCD)Plugin, It helps to put wholesale pricing, dynamic pricing.
All in one solution for buyers, sellers, single/multi vendors sites.
Please visit our website: http://gajelabs.com/
For further information and support please contact us at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.