How to reactivate the seller after expiration

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WC Marketplace How to reactivate the seller after expiration

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Luiz
      Participant

Good Morning!
      I hope you all are in Good and Peace.
      I apologize for the length of the text below, is that there are several Hope all are in Good and Peace.
      I apologize for the length of the text below, as there are several questions to be answered. And it’s been more than weeks now that I’ve had my hands tied because I can’t solve these issues.
      How to reactivate the seller after expiration
      , the evaluation period. Need help. I have to re-enable it to continue setup and finish what’s missing, and I want to add more products to see how it works, and to be able to teach future sellers how to use the system.
      I couldn’t find links or department to reactivate the Disabled Seller, it seems to have no option to reactivate and give the seller more opportunities, increasing a few days or months, and without having to negotiate and not reactivate the store will not work and will not be a good one. business.
      I have two test sellers to learn how it works, and none of them appear in the store list, but only in the product list: See attached images: image-1 and image-2 and image-3.
      The correct thing is to just deactivate for a period, negotiate and give the seller more opportunities.
      I need the store to be deactivated only by the administrator and not automatically, or so that the administrator can edit and extend the Free trial for a while longer. And it does not permanently disable, losing the user as seller and as buyer. It is more important to have a user as a buyer, a market consumer, money increases and we earn more from buyer numbers. It is no use to many sellers and not having buyer users.
      Another thing to note is that even after deleting or disabling the seller’s store, your products will still be displayed and offered on the Market pages. If someone buys the Excluded Seller product, who supplies and delivers the product? This may pose problems to the reputation of the site. In this case, I lose both the seller and the buyer at the same time because the products are from the seller and not mine. Who will deliver the product if a user purchases while the seller is automatically deactivated. I ask the whole team: Doesn’t that seem like a problem that can happen at any moment? Let me know, and guide me how to manage and resolve this.
      The market I’m setting up is this: https://comerciobr.com.br/
      Sincerely
       Luiz Carlos

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Please check at wp-admin -> WooCommerce -> Status -> Logs -> fatal_erros log -> is any error generated?

Also check in Google Chrome Browser console, is there any JavaScript error happening to the site or not!
      (What is browser console – https://support.airtable.com/hc/en-us/articles/232313848-How-to-open-the-developer-console)

You may enable “disable” vendors from Vendor list page.

Thank You

Luiz
      Participant

Hi!
      At first it does not seem to be a mistake, but I will look at what prompted me to check.
      But I noticed that there is a lot of difference between images from my WCFM Marketplace, and the ones I see here in the forum.
      My WCFM Marketplace, it seems to me to be incomplete, and missing some update or version, does not show some departments and links that I see in the images, in other user posts here in the forum. Please see attached images.
      Thank you

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

We are already discussing this over email.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘How to reactivate the seller after expiration’ is closed to new replies.