Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) › How to remove Delivery Location Field
Tagged: wcfm checkout fields
- April 28, 2020 at 10:17 am #124033islandzestParticipant
I am currently using the free version of the plugin and would like to know how to remove the delivery location field. I have the payment method set to store pickup in woocommerce so the reality is I do not need a devlivery notification field as it makes no sense. The customers will pickup the items from the store therefore not needing to supply a location for delivery. What makes it worse is that the field is mandatory.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- April 28, 2020 at 12:28 pm #124090asyrafParticipant
Yes i got the same issue, i already untick distance shipping but still there.
- May 18, 2020 at 3:54 pm #132555kartikslkumawat00Participant
Could you please share the solution .
stuck at the same
- June 2, 2020 at 12:40 pm #137605moffzarParticipant
I am having the same issue…I already filled in my address..so why should I fill in the address again in the Delivery Location?
- June 17, 2020 at 3:30 am #141826MicahParticipant
I am also looking to remove the Delivery Location field. Anyone have any luck with this?
- June 22, 2020 at 4:23 am #143095Marcos SilvaParticipant
Same issue here. Please give us a hand WC Lovers team
- July 22, 2020 at 6:40 am #153786
- August 4, 2020 at 8:30 am #160670Dave Mark VallegaParticipant
Go to Setting -> Geo Location -> uncheck Checkout User Location
it removed the Delivery Location field/map on the Checkout page
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.