How to reply to direct message

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM How to reply to direct message

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      CommunityCorals
      Participant

Hello, I received a notification about a direct message. Unfortunately I don´t find any option to reply.

Is there any documentation about this?

Thanks
      Dominique

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Direct message is not yet threaded.

If you have receive any message form a vendor then you may send him a direct message from Notification Dashboard -> Message to Vendor section -> First choose that vendor from drop-down – https://ibb.co/bNXZw2b

We will extend this module very soon to make this threaded!

Thank You

CommunityCorals
      Participant

Yes, that would be great. Will this be integrated with inquiry & support functionality?

I think would be great if all messages were basically at one place. Just with difference that there are messages related to products, vendors,orders and direct messages without any relation. They all have different access points but users can also find all those messages in a separate message area in one place. I think that would provide a lot of transparancy on messages and would drive communication.

Also, is there a setting to define if users are allowed to answer via email? Currently for some messages users can directly answer per mail to the user that made an inquiry. I would like to avoid this and send out all message related notifications via a no-reply mail so that all communication is happening in WCFM.

Hope this makes sense.

BR
      Dominique

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Also, is there a setting to define if users are allowed to answer via email? Currently for some messages users can directly answer per mail to the user that made an inquiry. I would like to avoid this and send out all message related notifications via a no-reply mail so that all communication is happening in WCFM.

– To block this add this line to your site –

add_filter( 'wcfm_is_allow_enquiry_customer_reply', '__return_false' );

This will remove customer email from vendor’s inquiry notification.

Thank You

CommunityCorals
      Participant

Thanks

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The topic ‘How to reply to direct message’ is closed to new replies.