How To Restrict product or category based on membership level ?

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Feature Request How To Restrict product or category based on membership level ?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Dan

Hi,

Is there a way to restrict any product or category from certain member levels ? I am using Free plugin ?

2. Can I use marketplace plugin with another membership plugin ?

Thanks

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

First of all, there is no such membership plugin which supports vendor.

Well, you may off course such capabilities for vendors using WCFM Ultimate.

But if you want to setup this for membership levels then WCFM Groups & Staffs also required.

Check this video – https://youtu.be/pO4_9xEzWic

Thank You

Dan

Hi,
      Will Vendor with membership A be shown a message to upgrade his membership to view restricted category ? Will add to cart button be removed or how will it work ?

Thanks

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Vendors are allow to upgrade membership from their profile page -> membership

Between, category there is no message but they will see message if product limit reached and show them membership upgrade option.

Thank You

Dan

Hi8,

I’m still not 100% clear on this.

If I have a free membership plan and a premium monthly plan.
      I want to restrict access to a certain category only reserved for Premium membership.
      There is a page where premium products and free are toggled on a pricing table visible to all users with link to product. If free member clicks the premium table I need him to see message to either upgrade or the add to cart button must be hidden ?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

“I want to restrict access to a certain category only reserved for Premium membership.”

– This possible to achieve using WCFM Ultimate and WCFM Groups & Staffs
      You may create restriction for all these – https://ibb.co/nHQZ0L

“There is a page where premium products and free are toggled on a pricing table visible to all users with link to product. If free member clicks the premium table I need him to see message to either upgrade or the add to cart button must be hidden ?”

– You may off course create such pricing table using any plugin. Just use WCFM membership subscription button short code there. https://ibb.co/hx0dS0

Thank You

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The topic ‘How To Restrict product or category based on membership level ?’ is closed to new replies.