How to set up recurring payment with free trial + WC Checkout

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Membership How to set up recurring payment with free trial + WC Checkout

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Kristin

Is it possible to set up a recurring subscription using WC Checkout (Stripe and PayPal as only payment options) with a free trial period? In testing, the customer doesn’t set up a payment profile at sign up when the trial is free – how does payment occur once the free trial is over? (The subscription shows bank transfer as the payment mode – I am not offering that as a payment option.)

Kristin

Still trying to figure out a way to offer a free trial period while using WC Checkout …

Kristin

Never mind about my free trial question … I figured out it’s an issue with my subscription plugin. It’s starting to appear the expensive WooCommerce subscription plugin is the only option – I’m currently testing another (YITH Woocommerce Subscriptions) and the free trial works but the WCFM membership doesn’t get activated.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Well, you may use any Subscription plugin.

WCfM membership activate only when Subscription order status “Completed”, just check is this happening or not?

Thank You

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘How to set up recurring payment with free trial + WC Checkout’ is closed to new replies.