How to setup SEO Example?

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Henriette
      Participant

Hi,
      This is not an urgently question but I am trying to make a knowledgebase for Vendors before the site goes live. I do this according to order of menu items in Vendor Dashboard.
      Right now it is SEO.

I would like to know how exactly some things are shown in Google on a live site.
      Because of limited character space in title: Does Google show the Vendor setting page title plus the title of Marketplace site?
      In other site pages Yoast SEO shows the Marketplace title as well.

I used a website for Google snippet example and can you please take a look at my attachment?
      Please have a look at Title/URL/Meta-description
      I would like to show to Vendors how this works. Is this like how it displays in Google search results according to my previous questions?

Thank you.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hi,
      WCFM is compatible with Yoast SEO plugin, means all the inputs your vendors are providing are going directly into Yoast. It’s totally the same.

In other site pages Yoast SEO shows the Marketplace title as well.

This is not guaranteed, as Google often changes the title to match user search query.

Is this like how it displays in Google search results

Normally it does, but as I mentioned it’s not guaranteed. You can read more about this here – https://www.perrill.com/google-change-title-description-search-results/

Thanks!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.