Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Ultimate › How to translate Local Pickup/Pickup from store?
- April 23, 2020 at 3:55 pm #122170
I can’t thank you enough for the new option vendor has now to enable Local Pickup options.
I tried it immediately after update and it works like a charm!
My only problem is that I can’t find where to translate it in my language.
I can not find it in the Language files.
Would you please be so kind to point me in the right direction?
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- April 23, 2020 at 3:59 pm #122172SebastianFloKaParticipant
loco translate / wc-multivendor-marketplace_your language –> press sync button –> search for pickup
and I assume you have choosed option to save translation data in loco translate folder…
- April 24, 2020 at 7:46 pm #122581SushobhanKeymaster
@Henriette please install and use Loco Translate as suggested by @SebastianFloKa.
- April 24, 2020 at 8:26 pm #122594
Ah! Now I see! I am already using Loco Translate but I didn’t know I had to sync after update to get the strings.
Before sync I could not find them.
This was my first update of Marketplace.
Is this always the case that as soon as you sync the .PO file after an update new language strings comes available?
Anyway…thank you very much! I LOVE Local Pickup option!
- May 10, 2020 at 11:30 pm #129307PATRICIA MARTINEZ PEREZParticipant
Hello, where can I see the options for store pickup? Thank you
- May 11, 2020 at 2:26 pm #129504
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.