How to translate the tab titles within the vendor page and emails?

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) How to translate the tab titles within the vendor page and emails?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      patrice.baudin
      Participant

Hi,
      1- I’ve used Loco translate to translate in French of all the WCFM plugins in my marketplace. All the WCFM plugins, WooCommerce and WordPress are 100% translated in French but the titles of the tabs (PRODUCTS, ABOUT, POLICIES, REVIEWS, FOLLOWERS) in the Vendor page are still untranslated.
      Are the text strings for these tabs hard-coded?

2- Also, is there a way to translate the content of all the emails sent to customers and customize their layouts?

Please help.

Best regards.

Hello,

1. Please select the plugin Loco Translate -> Plugins -> “WCFM – WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace” for changing titles of the tabs .

2. Well, if you have to edit emails header/footer then you have to edit from wp-admin -> WooCommerce -> Emails
      WCFM all emails follow WooCommerce email template.

Thanks.

patrice.baudin
      Participant

Hi,
      The WCFM – WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace plugin is 100% translated into French (see Loco screen capture) but the issue is still occuring. All the tabs in the Vendor shop pages are still in English.
      Thanks in advance for your help.
      Regards.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      This reply has been marked as private.
      patrice.baudin
      Participant

Hi,
      I found the reason of this issue. This happened because my WP language is fr_CA and the WCFM Marketplace translation is fr_FR so the French Canadian translation wasn’t existing. I renamed all the language files replacing fr_FR by fr_CA and now it’s working well.
      Could you guys had a condition to switch to another language variation in case the expected language files don’t exist in your plugins? (ie for French speakers in Quebec, use the language files (.mo & .po) containing fr_FR in case fr_CA aren’t available and vice versa).

Thanks for appreciated your help.

Best regards.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The topic ‘How to translate the tab titles within the vendor page and emails?’ is closed to new replies.