Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) › How to wcfm groups and roles?
Tagged: group, membership, role
- This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 3 months ago by Molay Das.
- November 26, 2019 at 2:05 pm #94003
I need to assign an additional wordpress role if the vendor has a particular wcfm group.
I use woocommerce protected categories plugin to hide some products and categories and only a type of vendor must be enabled to view those products and categories.
I can assign a role to unlock those products and categories using buddypress member types pro plugin, but i need to do the same thing for wcfm vendors.
Somebody know how to do it?
- December 7, 2019 at 8:31 pm #96518WCFM ForumKeymaster
WCFM – Group addon by default allow to restrict categories by group – https://wclovers.com/product/woocommerce-frontend-manager-groups-staffs/
No need to assign additional role for the purpose.
- December 7, 2019 at 10:36 pm #96537
I need it because with woocommerce protected categories, that categories are hidden (in my case are adult categories). Also product of that categories are hidden with this plugin.
- December 7, 2019 at 10:50 pm #96539Molay DasKeymaster
Yes you can restrict vendors to add products under specific categories by using our “WOOCOMMERCE FRONTEND MANAGER – GROUP & STAFF” addon.
Using this addon you’ll be able to create specific groups which will have some restricted categories of your choice (you can restrict it by setting capabilities to that group) and assign vendors to that specific group.
Addon Link: https://wclovers.com/product/woocommerce-frontend-manager-groups-staffs/
- December 7, 2019 at 11:41 pm #96542
i have already that addon, but i need to assign a role for HIDE added products and categories from all section of the site (included the wcfm dashboard and product store page).
- December 9, 2019 at 11:55 am #96679Molay DasKeymaster
Please contact us here for the purpose – https://wclovers.com/woocommerce-multivendor-customization/
We’ll definitely help you.
- The topic ‘How to wcfm groups and roles?’ is closed to new replies.