How vendor can cancel an order ?

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      georgeanna
      Participant

Hello,
      I want to know if it’s possible that a vendor can cancel an order. I have only these options: Processing, On hold, Done and Refunded.
      As far as i have seen it can only be done by the administrator. I would also like to know if this does not affect to other vendors, if the order has some products from different vendors.

Thank you.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Unfortunately it isn’t possible to cancel the order by the vendors because any order for a multivendor site will contain orders for multiple vendors, thus canceling a an order will make the whole order for other vendors also canceled. Hence this isn’t possible to incorporate this. Hope you understand.

Thanks.

georgeanna
      Participant

But what happend if one vendor complete order and the other vendor refund it. What will happen with order, what status it will take? Completed or Refunded ?

Thank you

Hi,

Please go to WCFM Admin Setting -> Marketplace Setting – Set “order sync” OFF – https://ibb.co/RY7qmYn

Now, your each vendor will able to manage their own order status separately, it will not effect main order status. Admin will be only person who can change main order status!

Thanks.

georgeanna
      Participant

Isn’t there any way that if all vendors make it Completed, then the main order status to change to Completed ?

Hi,

If you set “order sync” OFF(WCFM Admin Setting -> Marketplace Setting – Set “order sync” OFF – https://ibb.co/RY7qmYn) then if all vendors(in same order) make it Completed, then the main order status will be change to Completed.

Thanks.

georgeanna
      Participant

Look what happend on my example. I have only two vendors in this order

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi,

By-default if you set “order sync” OFF then if all vendors(in same order) make it Completed, then the main order status will be change to Completed. Can you share us the site url with admin access here: https://wclovers.com/setup-guidance/ , then we can check this issue in your site.

Thanks.

georgeanna
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.

Hello,

We have checked you site. Now issue has been resolved. Kindly update your WCFM plugins.

georgeanna
      Participant

Thank you

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The topic ‘How vendor can cancel an order ?’ is closed to new replies.