I can register a vendor

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      martinfopiani
      Participant

Hello everybody, my name is Miguel, I’m using wcfm in my wordpress, I’m a studiant and I had this plugin installed 2 weeks ago and it work perfectly, but if I try register a vendor right now, and I go to the wp-admin -> users I havent the new vendor, if I register an user custom there isn’t problem, i disable all plugins and theme for test, i activate wcfm and elementor only and I try again, but i have the same result, if you have someone idea you can be my hero.

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hi,
      Thanks for getting in touch with us!
      Can you see these vendors from your WCFM admin dashboard >> Store Vendors page? If yes, the go-to your wp-admin (backend) Users screen and search with the newly registered email.
      Let me know if it’s there or not.
      Thank You!

martinfopiani
      Participant

Thanks for answer, you are very good people.
      I dont see the new vendor in the store vendors page and I add, I dont see the profile in the users of worpress neither in the database 🙁

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hi,
      Would you be comfortable sharing temporary backend access of your site, along with site URL, to debug this further?
      When sharing the access, please don’t forget to mark the reply as private.
      Thank you!

martinfopiani
      Participant

I really cant because I’m a studiant using a server of a company 🙁 sorry

martinfopiani
      Participant

a bit of info:
      in the vendor register the state/county dont work for any reason.

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hi,
      I think this is happening due to some plugin conflict. To determine that, please follow this troubleshooting guide: https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/conflict-check/
      Only the site admin would know and your users won’t be affected by this troubleshooting.
      Please let us know if you find the cause.
      Let me know how it goes.
      Thanks!

martinfopiani
      Participant

Hi, the first, thanks so much for all your help, I did the same but I didnt with the plugin, how the website is not public I unistall all the plugin and did the same, but I tried again with the plugin, with the same result BUT!!! I have a good new, the shortcode [wcfm_vendor_registration] dont work in my login page, but I copied the shortcode in my index page and work perfectly, its not perfect but is something… i will try solved the problem because I need the register in the login page.
      thanks again.

martinfopiani
      Participant

Sorry for the doblepost, the problem is with elementor + wcfm, there is a element, the name in spanish is “pestañas” I search in google his translate:
      eyelash(i think this is only for the eyes)
      flange
      lash

if I put the shortcode in this element, the form has problem and for this reason dont work, I’m very grateful with Sushobhan, I wish you the best.

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hi,
      The page with the shortcode wcfm_vendor_registration needs to be selected in Registration selectbox from WCFM admin dashboard >> Settings >> Dashboard Pages like this https://imgur.com/PmWJtaG
      Please check if its there.
      Thank You!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.