Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Ultimate › I click on reports but I am getting the booking tab
- May 5, 2020 at 6:04 pm #127020
as a store vendor, when I click report I am getting the booking tab, did I break it somehow.
See image here
- May 5, 2020 at 6:12 pm #127022
- May 8, 2020 at 9:57 pm #128503
Thanks for getting in touch with us!
Open your WCFM dashboard (admin user) >> Settings >> Menu Manager and expand the Reports menu. Check the url field, the value should be something like this – [Home url]/store-manager/reports-sales-by-date/.
I think somehow this url field value gets changed to Booking menu URL.
Let me know if this fixes your problem.
- May 8, 2020 at 11:28 pm #128546
- May 9, 2020 at 10:59 am #128711
Are you saying it gets broken without you changing anything? Well, that’s odd!
The Menu Manager is there to provide the admin, full control over Dashboard Menu. But if you don’t want to keep it under your settings page then I can provide you a code to hide it. Will that help?
Let me know.
- May 9, 2020 at 5:31 pm #128842
- May 10, 2020 at 9:23 pm #129275
It’s hard to tell what is causing this issue. It seems like a conflict with some other plugin or theme. Though if you want to disable this you can do so using the following line-
add_filter( 'wcfm_is_pref_menu_manager', '__return_false' );
Add this code to your child theme’s functions.php
In case you do not have a child theme then add code using this plugin – https://wordpress.org/plugins/code-snippets/
Let me know how this goes.
- May 11, 2020 at 1:27 am #129316
ok I will fix it on time, and disable the menu manager, I will do it now and let’s how it goes tomorrow.
- May 11, 2020 at 1:47 am #129320
Nope still broken, please help me fix this asap.
- May 12, 2020 at 12:04 pm #129906
So you are saying you fixed the menu links, and then disabled menu manager. But it gets broken again!
Would you be comfortable sharing temporary backend access of your site, along with site URL, to debug this further?
When sharing the access, please don’t forget to mark the reply as private.
- May 12, 2020 at 3:11 pm #129996
- May 12, 2020 at 8:41 pm #130106
- May 12, 2020 at 9:15 pm #130132
- May 12, 2020 at 9:31 pm #130133
- May 12, 2020 at 9:34 pm #130134
- May 12, 2020 at 9:37 pm #130139
- May 12, 2020 at 10:06 pm #130151
- May 12, 2020 at 10:34 pm #130160
- May 12, 2020 at 10:34 pm #130161
- May 13, 2020 at 9:32 am #130291
- May 14, 2020 at 8:07 pm #130987
- May 15, 2020 at 4:13 pm #131337
- May 15, 2020 at 6:27 pm #131402
I have reset all the menu links. And it works perfectly. Also, disabled the snippet I provided you to hide the menu manager.
- May 15, 2020 at 6:46 pm #131408
- May 21, 2020 at 5:01 pm #133889
- May 23, 2020 at 11:21 pm #134567
Can you please tell me if you are still facing this issue? As I can see Withdrawal tab is already enabled and it isn’t messing up with the menu. If possible send me a screen recording of how I can reproduce this.
- May 29, 2020 at 1:41 am #136288
Hi Subshobhan, sorry to hear about the cyclone.
I have actually disabled the menu manager, for now, using your snippet to stop it from breaking again.
- June 6, 2020 at 5:03 pm #139060
This is becoming a real headache, every time I disable code snippet to debug an issue. This menu issue reappears because menu manager is enabled again. Can you help me get a permanent fix?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.