I haven't received an answer for my inquiry

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Ultimate I haven't received an answer for my inquiry

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Lynn

Hi, I posted my question yesterday and received no response from Support team,
      while I found all the other questions that were uploaded after me got answers.

I have a few pre-sale questions for “WCFM Ultimate” plugin.
      If this forum is not for pre-sale questions, could you please tell me where I can ask these stuffs?
      I’ll copy and paste the questions I uploaded yesterday below:

——————————————————–
      I’d like to create a marketplace for selling only digital products, so I need some customizations. But because I have no coding knowledge at all, I wonder whether I can do what I want using the “WCFM Ultimate” plugin. My questions are as follows.

1. In the [Store Manager] – [Products] – [Add New Product] , there are two checkboxes: “Virtual” and “Downloadable.”
      Because my marketplace is for selling only downloadable products, I don’t want to let my users to see the “Virtual” checkbox. It is possible to remove this “Virtual” checkbox using “WCFM Ultimate” plugin?

2. In the [Store Manager] – [Reports], there are two tabs: [Sales by date] and [Out of stock].
      I’d like to delete the [Out of stock] tab, as this is not needed for downloadable product marketplace. Can I do that by using “WCFM Ultimate” plugin?

3. In the [Store Manager] – [Home], there is “Store Stats” which shows the number of orders (processing), products (awaiting fulfillment), products (low in stock) and products (out of stock).
      I think this is also unnecessary for my website, so I want to make “Store Stats” disappear to my users. It is possible?

4. In the [Store Manager] – [Settings] (where my vendor users can set their store settings), there are “Store Address” category.
      Can I disable this “Store Address” category?

Thanks in advance!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The topic ‘I haven't received an answer for my inquiry’ is closed to new replies.