I tried to make changes on new product page tabs (Horizontal to vertical)

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Ultimate I tried to make changes on new product page tabs (Horizontal to vertical)

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      wpxpert
      Participant

pls check attachment.

I tried to change css code but not working properly.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

This is doable but if we incorporate the tabs in horizontal manner then it won’t be represented properly as it will be difficult to fit in all the options in that pattern. And in mobile version it will be broken with long scroll-bar. That’s why we make it vertical. Kindly let us know your thoughts?

Thanks.

wpxpert
      Participant

Yes, pls send me. I need to do it. I have 3-4 tabs only.

Ok.

Override the “wcfm-view-products-manage.php” in your <theme directory>/view/products-manager/wcfm-view-products-manage.php .
      and wrap <?php do_action( 'after_wcfm_products_manage_tabs_content', $product_id, $product_type, $wcfm_is_translated_product, $wcfm_wpml_edit_disable_element ); ?> with this <div class="wcfm-tabWrap-content"> div.

Add below the style to your child theme’s style.css

.wcfm-tabWrap-content {
      	display: flex;
      }
      .wcfm-tabWrap .page_collapsible + .wcfm-container {
      	top: 100px;
      	width: 90%;
      }

Thanks.

wpxpert
      Participant

Working Fine. one of the tab I add 3 image upload field. once I start adding images Button hiding/cutting in content area. that mean tab area not expanding based on content.

I tried this threat https://wclovers.com/forums/topic/add-product-bottom-page-is-cut-off-when-you-add-more-than-one-picture/

but not working…

Hello,

It will be helpful if you send us a vendor access(with site url). We need to check your site then we can guide you accordingly.

Thanks.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.