I want to let the vendors create attributes for there own same as admin panel

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Ultimate I want to let the vendors create attributes for there own same as admin panel

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Bhavik Soni

Hello,

I have an e-commerce site working on WCFM-Ultimate and WCMP plugin. Now I want to let the vendors create their own attributes, those only visible to their account no other vendor can set or add these attributes. After this we will filter the attributes to the create product section so that vendor can choose the attributes added by him with price and separate image.

My site is also multilingual.

Can you please let me know is there any add-on for this type of feature? Or how can I achieve this?

Thanks,
      Bhavik Soni

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Thanks for get in touch with us.

I understand your concept but certainly there has no such probation yet to group Attributes by Vendor.

We will look in to this and know you if this possible to achieve anyway.

Thank You

Bhavik Soni

Hello,

Thanks for the reply.
      Are you guys planning to provide such kind of functionality. Let me know if there is any other way to achieve this.

Thanks you.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry, we have no such plan yet.

Frankly, Attributes are taxonomies and WP structure does not allow this per user basis, so it’s quite difficult to achieve.

May be custom development make this possible someway.

Thank You

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘I want to let the vendors create attributes for there own same as admin panel’ is closed to new replies.