I want your plug in to work on my website

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Ultimate I want your plug in to work on my website

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      productsexport
      Participant

Hi I ordered your Premium plug-ins.

I need some support.. I tried posting on your website forum but received no support so far.

I am setting up a multivendor marketplace with only wholesale price and CATALOG features for displaying products. The vendors will subscribe to my website and post their products and wait for wholesale inquiries from wholesale buyers (distributors, merchants, importers, etc).

I don’t need ADD TO CART. Instead I want “Request Quote” button. When the form is sent to the vendor, it must include the product “title” so vendor knows which product the customer is interested in.

1) Do your plug-ins help in these regards?

2) When I installed the plug-ins and activated it, my website slowed down significantly and in most cases it stalled completely. I deactivated the plug-ins and the website is back to normal.

Is there a proper order to the activation of the plug-ins?

3) Here is the list of plug-ins I ordered from you. Let me know which ones I should and shouldn’t activate?

WooCommerce Frontend Manager
      WooCommerce is really Easy and Beautiful. We are here to make your life much more Easier and Peaceful.
      Version 6.0.2

WooCommerce Frontend Manager – Analytics
      Analyze your Store and Store Products Analytics from live site Front-end. Smoothly and Elegantly.
      Version 2.2.1

WooCommerce Frontend Manager – Groups & Staffs
      Now categorize your Store Vendors and control Shop Managers & Staffs. Smartly and Peacefully.
      Version 3.2.2

WooCommerce Frontend Manager – Ultimate
      Now manage your WooCommerce Store from your Store Front with more Powers. Easily and Peacefully.
      Version 6.0.2

WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace
      Most featured and flexible marketplace solution for your e-commerce store. Simply and Smoothly.
      Version 3.0.2

WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace – REST API
      Most featured and flexible marketplace solution for your e-commerce store. Simply and Smoothly.
      Version 1.1.7

WooCommerce Multivendor Membership
      A simple membership plugin for your multi-vendor marketplace.
      Version 2.4.3

4) Which themes you would recommend that work seamlessly with your plug-ins?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

I am really sorry, if you do not get reply before from us.

Just relax, all these are already there.

It’s just matter of setting up the things.

I don’t need ADD TO CART. Instead I want “Request Quote” button. When the form is sent to the vendor, it must include the product “title” so vendor knows which product the customer is interested in.

– What will be field in this “Request Quote” form?
      – Do you want to show product normal price or whole sale price?
      – How order will be created? Vendor will create this manually for customers?

– Please share site details with me, I will setup this for you.

Share details here – https://wclovers.com/woocommerce-multivendor-customization/

Thank You

productsexport
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for the details.

Do you have share your site details yet – https://wclovers.com/woocommerce-multivendor-customization/

Thank You

productsexport
      Participant

I am getting the following Google Map errors when I tried to create a “Store List” Page using short code – wcfm_stores

Query Monitor:
      Missing Dependencies wcfmmp_style_custom (mywebsite).com wp-content/uploads/wcfm/wcfmmp-style-custom-1556705390.css wcfmmp_store_css (missing) 3.0.4

Chrome Javascript Console shows the following errors:
      1) Unchecked runtime.lastError: Could not establish connection. Receiving end does not exist.
      2) Google Maps JavaScript API error: RefererNotAllowedMapError

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Also, I posted several questions on issues I am having with the plug-ins… I would really appreciate it if you can look into it and help resolve these issues.
      https://wclovers.com/forums/users/sadoun/topics/

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Google Maps JavaScript API error: RefererNotAllowedMapError

– Please recheck your MAP API configuration. Do not disable or restrict anything.

Others are caching issue, I will check when you will share site access with me.

Well, when you are setting up site then do not apply such heavy caching, you will not see changes and feel like nothing is working!

Thank You

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The topic ‘I want your plug in to work on my website’ is closed to new replies.