Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM › Icons turned to squares + possibility to replace them?
- This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 9 months ago by WCFM Forum.
- August 6, 2019 at 7:29 am #75417jadenewParticipant
2 items in the settings sub-menu have icons turned to squares (attached). I have flicked through the forums and I’ve seen that clearing cache was a solution. I did that (on multiple PCs) but unfortunately, it did not resolve my issue. Can you help? icons
Also, I’d need to replace the font awesome icons with my own icons as I am rebranding my website completely. Is there a way to replace the icons with my own PNG images?
Thank you! 🙂
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- August 8, 2019 at 3:02 pm #75774deiekfungParticipant
Similar problem here.
I’d like to replace the fa-circle-question icon within the “Ask me a question” button in single product page with some other font awesome icon.
I wonder if there’s a solution to this issue, thanks.
- August 9, 2019 at 7:18 am #75873WCFM ForumKeymaster
Well, if you have any caching then please those and check once.
Between, which theme you are using for the site?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.