I'd like to see demo or screen shots of Groups & Staffs

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Groups & Staffs I'd like to see demo or screen shots of Groups & Staffs

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Michael

Links from your website to the demo for Groups and Staffs does not show me what options there are for staff.

I would like to see a demo that includes the staff options. Or I’d like to see screenshots so that I know for sure what the plugin does for staff access.

I was also unable to find this information on YouTube.

Essentially, I want to build an eCommerce store from my client. I want to use woocommerce. I want to give my client access ONLY to load and maintain product. I do NOT want him to see wordpress admin dashboard.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for get in touch with us.

I understand your requirement.

It will be best for you to logged in as Shop Manager and create a Shop Staff yourself and check the things –

Demo – http://wcfmgs.wcfmdemos.com/my-account/
      Login – demo_wclovers
      Password – demo_wclovers

Just to mention, you can control Staff capability in two levels – Globally and Individually.

Please know me if we can help you some other way.

Thank You
      Shhiv

Michael

Ok, thank you but…

The demo did work. Thank you.

But an important thing for me, that I don’t understand, is what does the staff see when they log in? I really just want to know now if the staff can see the wordpress admin dashboard or wordpress admin header?

Simha

Hi,

If depends on Staff capability.

If staff is a vendor staff then they will see vendor’s product and vendor’s orders.

If Staff is a admin staff then will see all products and orders.

You can controll everything using capability. Also may define different rule for different staffs.

You can also block staff wp-admin dashboard visibility from capability.

Wp-admin header toolbar by default disabled for staffs, don’t worry.

Thank You

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘I'd like to see demo or screen shots of Groups & Staffs’ is closed to new replies.