Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) › Image not showing on shop page but shows everywhere else
- December 19, 2019 at 3:58 am #97967
Hi, I have created a product and everything is perfect except for the individual shop page itself display. The featured image isn’t showing, I have tried deactivating other plugins but it still doesn’t work.
What can I do to fix this.
Everything else is quite literally perfect!
- December 19, 2019 at 5:11 am #97975
Here is a screenshot if it helps
Screenshot didn’t upload
- December 19, 2019 at 6:35 am #97977
Just another quick question as well; is there a chance this will fix itself when I purchase the premium version? I will be purchasing it as the feedback from people on my site is fantastic regarding all the other features. There must be a solution to this as the featured product image is important to see in an individual shop. It displays elsewhere on the site, including sidebars within the individual shop, perfectly.
- December 19, 2019 at 9:10 am #97993This reply has been marked as private.
- December 19, 2019 at 2:07 pm #98018
Sorry for multiple posts. I have just noticed that when I hover over the product image, the grey box goes and the second image takes its place. This may provide a clue in the fixing of this error. Thank you.
- December 23, 2019 at 10:05 am #98609WCFM ForumKeymaster
We have already take care of this over email, hope this is now resolved for you.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.