Image upload buttons on product pages load un-styled page – WP Disable plugin

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Ultimate Image upload buttons on product pages load un-styled page – WP Disable plugin

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Kristin

I’m using the latest version of all WCFM plugins – I’m not sure if this is the right place to post because I don’t know which plugin is responsible.

Currently when a vendor tries to click the image upload or downloadable product link upload buttons from the WCFM dashboard “add new” product page, they are directed to un-styled page instead of to the usual media upload page. (See example here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/bbypqw9l6v08z84/Screen%20Shot%202018-07-09%20at%2010.16.52%20AM.png?dl=0)

In tests, this is happening when using Chrome and Safari browsers but not in Firefox.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Can you please check at Google Chrome browser console? I think there has some JS errors.

Thank You

Kristin

This is the error message in the Chrome browser console: Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Which resource? Show me screenshot please!

Thank You

Kristin

Same screenshot as before for the page loaded when you press the featured image upload area. This is the link referenced: https://icreatemarketplace.com/wp-content/uploads/wcfm/wcfmvm-style-custom-subscribe-button-1531152357.css

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Well, for this WP media uploader can not be break.

I think something else is there which corrupt WP media uploader.

Do you updated any plugins or theme recently?

Thank You

Kristin

I think I found the problem – a plugin conflict with the WP Disable plugin. I must have something set within that plugin that is breaking the uploader. At least now I know where to start. Thanks for the help!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

That’s great to know you found source for the issue 🙂

Kristin

In case anyone else runs into the problem, the “Disable Dashicons when user disables admin toolbar when viewing site” settings under the “Requests” tab of WP-Disable (Optimisation.io) must be disabled for media uploads to work.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Thank you very much for posting the details of the issue.

Really pleasure to have such cooperation 🙂

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Image upload buttons on product pages load un-styled page – WP Disable plugin’ is closed to new replies.