Implement Mollie iDeal payment gateway in Marketplace?

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Janneke
      Participant

Hi,

I have installed Mollie Payments for WooCommerce but now I am wondering if this can be implemented in Multivendor Marketplace as well.

Without this payment gateway it has no use for me to work any further on the site.

Would you please be so kind to point me in the right direction to implement Mollie Payments for WooCommerce in Multivendor Marketplace if this is possible?

Thank you.

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hello,
      You can use any WooCommerce supported payment option for receiving payments from your customer. Do you want to use this for disbursing vendor commission instead?
      Let me know.
      Thanks!

Janneke
      Participant

Thank you for your reply.
      I don’t work with commissions. I only work with month or year subscription plans and I need to accept payments from vendors for that.

But how about Vendor? When I implement Mollie iDEAL then the payment method can also be used by vendor for his customers but with his own Mollie account/Key?

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hi,

For this to work for your vendors require custom development.

If you are interested then please contact us here –https://wclovers.com/setup-guidance/

Thank You

Janneke
      Participant

Thank you. I did.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.