Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) › Inaccurate Report for Vendors
- May 14, 2020 at 2:57 pm #130912VstrictParticipant
I would just like to raise our concern using the WCFM marketplace. When a customer orders, there are always 2 orders showing up in the Vendor’s Order dashboard: main order and sub-order. It is understood that main and sub-order are necessary in running an online marketplace, however, when looking at the Vendor’s report, it generates data including the main order when it should consider both orders as one.
– A customer orders 1 item amounting to 1,000 Pesos.
– In Vendor’s order dashboard, there will be 2 orders:
Order #1001 as main order
Order #1002 as sub order
– When looked into vendor’s report dashboard, it shows that there
are already 2 items sold with gross sales of 2,000 Pesos, when
in fact there is only 1 item sold for 1,000 Pesos only.
Kindly help us resolve this issue immediately. Thank you and looking forward to your solution and action.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.